Tulum, México - Mayan Underworld Map
For this tour visit an amazing cenote: 700 m long cave, where we can see the different types of
limestone formations and learn about the meaning and importance that these caves have had for the inhabitants of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Snorkel in an inlet to enjoy the huge variety of caribbean fish.
Bring your bathing suit, sun glasses, a towel, eco-friendly sun screen & insects repellant (we forbid the use of regular insects repellant, sun lotion or oil that have a real bad impact in the water of cenote), your camera and cash for whatever extra spending. The guide appreciates tips for great services.
• Return transportation from your hotel
• Soft Drinks
• Entrance fees
• A Tour Gift
• Alcoholic Drinks
• Tour only operates on Tuesday & Friday
• Small group tours (maximum 10 persons)
• Every day tour available for a private booking of a minimum 4 people. Ask for a quote
Activities• 8h->9h: Pick up at your hotel.
• Snorkeling in Yalku inlet.
• Travel to the location of the cenote.
• Explore the underground river.
• Time to relax and enjoy a delicious vegetarian picnic.
• 13h30->14h: Drop-off at your hotel