SIAN KA’AN ADVENTURE
Tulum, México - Sian Ka’an Adventure Map
Sian Ka'an is one of the largest protected areas in Mexico with a great natural diversity. The town of Punta Allen is the starting point to explore different coastal and marine ecosystems that are habitat
for many species of birds, turtles, dolphins, manatees and the great fish diversity that the Mesoamerican reef offers.
In the course of a 3-hour boat trip you will delight your senses observing and learning about the flora and fauna of the coast of Sian Ka'an.
• Snorkel next to the mesoamerican reef.
• Swim and relax in a sand bank (natural pool).
• Lunch in the town of Punta Allen.
For people interested in exploring the Caribbean coast (history, culture, flora and fauna) in a fun and responsible way.
We recommend that clients bring their bathing suit, sun glasses, a towel, sun screen, insect repellant, binoculars, their camera and cash, as in this area you can not find ATM machines, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards. The guides appreciate tips for great service, and you are sure to leave with great memories.
• Transportation from and to your hotel
• Soft drinks
• Entrance fees
• A Tour Gift
• Alcoholic Drinks
• Extra cost of 10$US / person for your pick up in your hotel located between Akumal and Playa del Carmen
• Available only on Wednesday & Saturday -> small group tours (max 10 pers.)
• Available every day for booking of min 4 pers.
• Available every day for private tour -> ask your quote
Activities• 7:30h->8h: Pick-up at your hotel.
• Ride (Van) along the coastal jungle, Caribbean Sea, Boca Paila lagoon and Ascension Bay, down to Punta Allen.
• Arrival to Punta Allen where we will have a snack and time to prepare for activities.
• Explore Ascension Bay (in search of dolphins, turtles, manatees , birds and other wildlife).
• Visit to "Cayo Culebra" (place of nesting birds such as frigates, cormorants and pelicans).
• Snorkeling in the incredible Mesoamerican reef.
• Free time to swim and enjoy the sandbank.
• Lunch at a local restaurant.
• 17h30->18h: Drop-off at your hotel.